Learn the gothic calligraphy style that is the foundation of my blackletter art
Get this ebook series (in PDF format) with comprehensive and detailed, step-by-step instructions that will show you how to write each lowercase letter of the alphabet in my personal style.
This series contains all the information you'll need:
- Supplies: A list of the supplies that you'll need to learn and practice this style.
- Lettering Guides: Information and explanation of lettering structure and the practice guides
- Full Minuscule (Lowercase) Alphabet Guides: Detailed worksheets with step by step instructions on writing each letter and practice guides.
- Three books with different guide sizes are provided, making it easy to practice with a variety of broad nib sizes (2.4mm (orange Pilot Parallel Pen), 3.0mm, and 3.8mm (green Pilot Parallel Pen))
Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Answers for solving common problems and questions
- Practice Tips, Tricks & Ideas: Tips and tricks to keep practice sessions fun, and that have personally helped me in learning this lettering art
Please Note: this is a digital product and you will receive a download link at checkout and via email after purchase.