Follow along with this video course with over 2 hrs of instruction on the essential tools and processes for making beautiful process videos.
This is the recording from a recent online course covering all of the information needed to get started with creating quality video recordings of your process.
In this video, I provide an introduction to essential tools, workstation setup, lighting, recording settings, basic editing, and much, much more.
In these videos, I also provide several personal recommendations, tips, and tricks, and answer questions from the audience.
In addition to the video, I've also provided a class supplement eBook with a summary of the topics discussed. The ebook is provided in PDF format.
This series contains all the following items:
- Introduction: Introduction and goals of the workshop..
- Overview: An overview of all of the concepts that will be discussed in the session.
- Desk Setup: A detailed description of workstation setup options and recommendations including elements of my recording setup.
- Stabilization: A thorough discussion of the importance of stabilization and approaches for creating smooth, stabilized videos.
- Cameras: A review of the variety of camera options available including my recommendation and the equipment that I use.
- Recording: A walkthrough of recording formats and settings including recommendations and a summary of the settings that I use.
- Editing: A summary description of the basic editing steps and the process I use to create time-lapse videos.
- eBook (in PDF Format)
- Class Supplement: A guide summarizing all of the topics discussed in the video.
Please Note: this is a digital product and you will receive a download link at checkout and via email after purchase.